Tuesday, March 20, 2007

News and Greetings

Stardate 3.20.07
Salutations, faithful reader(s). Welcome to all readers who have moved from the old blog. This site is a much better fit, and will work to serve my purposes well. For new readers, this is a condensed blog of the last few months, eliminating superfluous entries. As I have already stated, I will be expanding my operations into the media field as well, providing pictures and sound quotes from my projects. However, a great idea struck me today. I will now also feature individual TV episodes, if not entire episode guides for the reviews, complete with screencaps from each episode and quotes. The first ones will probably be from the Wild, Wild, West and the Greatest American Hero, but my mind is open.

requests:
lord.robbo@gmail.com

No comments: